Select the location where you would like to advertise.
SELECT AD TYPE
|Advertisement Section||Publishing Days||Booking Deadline|
|Ajit Obituary||All Days||1 day(s) Prior|
|Category : Besna, Bhog Ceremony, Chautha and Uthamna, Clarification, Commemoration Havan, Condolences, Death, Death Acknowledgement, Death Anniversary, Death Announcements, Hashkaba, In Memoriam, Kriya, Marka, Mass and Services, Memorial Serrvices, Months Mind, Obituary Services, Pets Obituary, Prayer Meeting, Rasam Pagdi, Seventh Day Mass, Tributes, Uthala, Vaikunta Samaradhana,|
Frequently Asked Questions
Obituary ads in Ajit can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Ajit are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Obituary ad in Ajit
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Obituary respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Obituary packages of Ajit from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Obituary ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Ajit is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Ajit Obituary ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Obituary ad in Ajit:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Obituary Ad in Ajit Newspaper ?
Now Booking Classified Text Obituaries on ReleaseMyAd is as easy following 3 simple steps:
- The first step is to select the type of ad that you want to publish, which is followed by the selection of the category as Obituary. Under the Obituary Category there are several sub categories as well, like Death Acknowledgement, Death Anniversary, Mass Services, Remembrances, Kriya and more specific headings for your ad to be listed under the most appropriate title to reach out to specific people.
- The next page which is the ‘Compose Ad’ page, enables you to type your personally composed message or a professionally composed one to be published in a newspaper of your choice. You can choose to highlight your ad by adding enhancements like emboldening the letters, text highlight colors etc.You can also get a sneak peek of how your published ad will appear in a newspaper through our Live Preview Ad Feature.
- On the last page you are able to confirm your release dates along with clearing out all the payments via our secure online & offline payment mediums.
The online payment mediums comprise of payment via Debit/Credit Cards & Net Banking (All Indian Banks), while our offline mediums include Demand Drafts, Cheque & Cash Collection from your home or office.
Booking Classified Display Obituaries on ReleaseMyAd is as easy following 3 simple steps.:
- Selecting the appropriate ad type, which is Classified Display in this case, is the first step in the process of composing your ad. This step is followed by the choosing the category as Obituary, under which you want to publish your ad.
- One of the most interesting & creative yet simple step is composing the display classified ad. You can customize your ad by adding the image of the deceased as well as of the family members, you can specify the appropriate ceremony that is being held in honour of your loved one to make your invitation or ceremony distinct. To ensure that your ad appears in the newspaper exactly as you wished it to, preview your ad with our Live Ad Preview Feature.
- In order to conclude the booking process & receive an instant confirmation via email consisting all the booking details of your ad, confirm your release date and clear your payments via our secure online payment mediums which include Debit/Credit Card & Net Banking.
- You can also make use of our offline payment mediums for your convenience, which include Demand Drafts, Cheque deposits & Cash Collection from your home or office address.
To ensure a timely release of your Obituary ad & receive an invoice with your booking details, it is suggested that all payments are cleared at least 3 days prior to the release date.
How To Compose Your Obituary Ad In Ajit To Get Maximum Response ?
An obituary is a notice of a person’s death and usually contains a brief account of the person’s life. Obituary advertisements provide contact details of the family of the bereaved for people to pay their respects, as well as the details of the upcoming funeral or memorial service. Here is why you should book your obituary ads in newspapers:
Provides Information:Obituary advertisements provide information about a recently deceased person as well as a brief biography about them.
Reaching Family and Friends:Obituary advertisements help to reach out to extended family members and friends of the deceased so that they may come and pay their respects.
Helps to Bring People Together:Obituary advertisements help to bring friends and acquaintances close to the family of the deceased.
Paying Respect and Homage:Obituary advertisements serve to pay homage to the deceased as well as honour their achievements.
- Wide Reach of Newspapers:In India, a large number of people in cities and villages across the country read newspapers. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.
Obituary Ads Archive
Sample Ads For Ajit Obituary :
|Obituary - Mourning - (Name) left for (His/Her) heavenly abode on (Date) at (Location). He will be deeply remembered for his ________. He is mourned by his (Names of Family Members/ Friends/ Relatives).|
|Obituary - Prayer - (Name), (son/daughter) of Late. (Name) of (Location) breathed his last in (Location) after a brief illness on (Day) (Date). (He/She) was (Age). May God grant peace to (his/her) soul.|
|Obituary - Chautha - (Name) Born: (Date) Died: (Date) Loving (Relationship) left for (His/Her) heavenly abode on (Date) at (Location). Chautha will be held at (Place), (Location/ Address), on (Date) at (Time). Family & Friends.|
|Obituary - Shradh - (Name), resident of (Address), passed away peacefully on (Day), (Date), (Year). His 'Shradh' Ceremony will be held at (Place) - (Location), (Address) on (Day), (Date) from (Time). Mourned by (Names) and other Family Members.|
Ad Composing Tips