- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Why place Situation Wanted Ad in Ajit Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Situation Wanted AD IN Ajit NEWSPAPER ?
Situation Wanted ads deal exclusively with job related enquiries by both employers and employees. Individuals who are looking for a job can basically advertise their credentials and achievements, along with their requirements, as can employers who are looking to fill a particular role with a deserving candidate.
When you book your Situation Wanted ads on Ajit via releaseMyAd, you also get the following benefits:
- Book your ads online in less than 10 minutes in a simple 3 step process.
- You can avail of the most exciting offers and the most economic deals when you advertise with us.
- You can track the progress of your ads as it progresses various stages to finally be approved for printing.
- You can clear your advertising bill via a host of online & offline payment options.
Situation Wanted Sample Ads Of Ajit :
• A Top class Executive (+28 years' experience) wants a Senior Position. Expected Salary Rs.10 lacs /year. Please contact 9838056432.
• 40YRS SERVENT MAID for COOKING,CLEANING,WASHING CLOTHES AND STAY IN HYD WITH A SMALL FAMILY,NON VEGETARIANS PREFERRED CALL 9830629298.
How To Compose Your Situation Wanted Ad In Ajit To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Situation Wanted AD IN Ajit NEWSPAPER ?
Now view rates and book your situation wanted ads on Ajit in a simple 3 step process!
To book your ads on Ajit, take the following steps:
- Select advertising location from the table above after viewing rates.
- Compose your ad. You can take the help of our online sample ads gallery to compose your ads more efficiently.
- Select date(s) and clear payment via a host of online & offline methods
If you wish to book your Situation Wanted ads on Ajit now, visit the top half of the page and select advertising location. Alternatively, if you wish to know more about releaseMyAd, or about Situation Wanted ads in Dainik Jagran, click on the relevant tab below.